Adult Tennis Clinics at Solaris Racquet Club feature stroke development and refinement for both basic and advanced skills. Additionally the use of repetitive/tactical drills and some competitive play situations are part of weekly play. These clinics are a great opportunity to build solid technique and to learn new skills to enhance your game and enjoyment. Our clinics run all day long and are grouped according to a player’s skill.
All placements are determined by Marc Lupinacci, Director of Adult Program. For more information please contact Marc at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK the link to sign up for Adult Clinics!
|DAY OF PLAY||Start Day||End Date||Off Date|
|Thursday||Sept. 10, 2020||April 29, 2021||Nov. 26, Dec. 24, Dec. 31|
|Friday||Sept. 11, 2020||April 30, 2021||Nov. 27, Dec. 25, Jan. 1|
|Monday||Sept. 14, 2020||April 26, 2021||Dec. 21, Dec. 28|
|Tuesday||Sept. 15, 2020||April 27, 2021||Dec. 22, Dec. 29|
|Wednesday||Sept. 16, 2020||April 28, 2021||Dec. 23, Dec. 30|
|1 hour clinic||1 ½ hour clinic||1 ½ hour clinic|
|Full Share-31 weeks-4 or more players-$1550 ea||Full Share 31 weeks-4 or more players $2325 ea||3 players: Full Share- 31 weeks: $3100 ea|
|Half Share 16 weeks $800; 15 weeks $750 (one week later start date); or # of weeks at $50 per week (share)||Half Share 16 weeks $1200; 15 weeks $1125 (one week later start date); or # of weeks at $75 per week (share)||Half Share 16 weeks $1600; 15 weeks $1500 (one week later start date); or weeks $100.00 per week (share)|
|Total shares needed: 124||Total shares needed: 124||Total shares needed: 93|
- A $200 deposit and a completed Registration form is due by Wednesday, April 1, 2020 to hold your spot for next season.
- Select one of three payment options listed on the Registration Form:
- Payment in Full: balance due on the first day of play in your clinic.
- Auto payment installment billing: Current credit card information must be on file. Number of installments: 6
- Two Payments: 50% due on first day of clinic that you play and balance due the week of January 4, 2021
- Indicate on Registration form whether you are taking a full share (31 weeks), half share (16 or 15 weeks), or number of weeks and start date.
- If any player sustains an injury during the season, please contact Marc ASAP. A doctor’s note is required to freeze your auto payments until you are able to return.
- We regret that we cannot offer a refund in the event that a player drops out before the season ends. If player needs to drop out, he/she is responsible for replacing him/herself or payment in full is required. The Club will also assist player to find a replacement.