Adult Tennis Clinics at Solaris Racquet Club feature stroke development and refinement for both basic and advanced skills. Additionally the use of repetitive/tactical drills and some competitive play situations are part of weekly play. These clinics are a great opportunity to build solid technique and to learn new skills to enhance your game and enjoyment. Our clinics run all day long and are grouped according to a player’s skill.
All placements are determined by Marc Lupinacci, Director of Adult Program. For more information please contact Marc at: email@example.com
|DAY OF PLAY||Start Day||End Date||Off Date|
|Thursday||Sept. 9, 2021||April 28, 2022||Nov. 25, Dec. 23, Dec. 30|
|Friday||Sept. 10, 2021||April 29, 2022||Nov. 26, Dec. 24, Dec. 31|
|Monday||Sept. 13, 2021||April 25, 2022||Dec. 20, Dec. 27|
|Tuesday||Sept. 14, 2021||April 26, 2022||Dec. 21, Dec. 28|
|Wednesday||Sept. 15, 2021||April 27, 2022||Dec. 22, Dec. 29|
|1 hour clinic||1 ½ hour clinic||1 ½ hour clinic|
|Full Share-31 weeks-4 or more players-$1597 ea||Full Share 31 weeks-4 or more players $2387 ea||3 players: Full Share- 31 weeks: $3182 ea|
|Half Share 16 weeks $824; 15 weeks $773 (one week later start date); or # of weeks at $51.50 per week (share)||Half Share 16 weeks $1232; 15 weeks $1155 (one week later start date); or # of weeks at $77 per week (share)||Half Share 16 weeks $1643; 15 weeks $1540 (one week later start date); or weeks $103.00 per week (share)|
|Total shares needed: 124||Total shares needed: 124||Total shares needed: 93|
- A $200 deposit and a completed Registration form is due by Friday, April 2, 2021 to hold your spot for next season.
- Select one of three payment options listed on the Registration Form:
- Payment in Full: balance due on the first day of play in your clinic.
- Auto payment installment billing: Current credit card information must be on file. Number of installments: 6
- Two Payments: 50% due on first day of clinic that you play and balance due the week of January 4, 2022
- Indicate on Registration form whether you are taking a full share (31 weeks), half share (16 or 15 weeks), or number of weeks and start date.
- If any player sustains an injury during the season, please contact Marc ASAP. A doctor’s note is required to freeze your auto payments until you are able to return.
- We regret that we cannot offer a refund in the event that a player drops out before the season ends. If player needs to drop out, he/she is responsible for replacing him/herself or payment in full is required. The Club will also assist player to find a replacement.